Uncontested Divorce without Children
Our uncontested divorces without children begin at $350.00. In an uncontested divorce without children, both parties come to a full agreement regarding all of the issues involved in the termination of their marriage, including the following:
- Division of Personal Property,
- Division of Real Property,
- Division of Debt, and
- Spousal Support.
We understand that it can be exceedingly difficult to sort out all of the terms of a divorce with your spouse. However, the alternative (having a judge decide for you issues of child support, visitation, custody, property division and spousal support) often leaves both parties unsatisfied. Brown & Gill has over 32 years of combined experience with contested and uncontested divorces
Option 1: DOCUMENT PREPARATION (Pro Se Representation)
You can proceed with your case PRO SE, and represent yourself in court. We will prepare the documents you need to get your divorce, and give you detailed instructions on how to proceed. You will file the documents in court, and appear before the court pro se to finalize your divorce. We will be available throughout your divorce for consultation until the end.
Option 2: ATTORNEY REPRESENTATION
We will prepare your paperwork, file your divorce, AND appear with you in court to finalize your divorce. We will be available throughout your divorce for consultation until the end.
In a typical divorce without children, we prepare the following documents:
- Petition for Divorce
- Financial Affidavit (if required)
- Acknowledgment of Service, Consent to Jurisdiction and Venue, and Consent to Present Case
- Report of Divorce, Annulment or Dissolution of Marriage
- Settlement Agreement
- Domestic Relations Case Filing Information Form
- Domestic Relations Case Final Disposition Information Form
We can prepare the following documents for an additional fee:
- Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO);
- Quit Claim Deeds;
- Other Documents as needed